I know that the recommendations warn against using walkers with infants, but we had this left from when Logan was a baby and Brooks is having a field day with it. I am not sure who enjoys it more, Brooks or Logan. Logan loves pushing him around or walking around with him. Logan enjoys playing with Brooks a lot more now that he is more interactive and mobile. As you can tell, Brooks is all better now. We are so glad that the stomach bug has finally decided to leave our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
So glad that you all are better and that he is getting some use out of the walker.
Walkers are fun for the little guys. They help them keep up with the big kids.
Shoot I love those walkers....I always used mine outside on the driveway...those things are the best! Everything has recommendations- if we all listened to those all the time we would miss out on alot of fun stuff! Glad the bug has left the house and little guy has energy to push that around!!! I know ole Logan can push him fast!!!!
yeah, we had one too- it was the only way to combat the frustration of wanting to move, but not being quite able to yet! He looks so cute. SO glad he is better!
Post a Comment