You know, your best laid plans sometimes don't fall into place. I thought I had picked the best time for Ginny to come and take pictures of the boys. Brooks would just be getting up from his afternoon nap and would be in a good mood (hopefully) and Logan would be getting home from school and would only need a change of clothes and a little freshening up. WELLLLL, not the way it happened. Logan would not sit still or smile and Brooks was really fussy. Wouldn't you know. But I think we did get several good shots.










2 comments:
She got some really good ones. I just love these two boys. Logan has the prettiest smile and is very photogenic. I really like the ones of them together--you can see how much Logan loves his little brother.
Gosh Julie, all those photos were great! Logan is a pro behind the camera and little Brooks is so cute and I love that first one with his santa hat and red ball highlighted- LOVE IT! And then the one of Logan kissing his brother- sooooo sweet! Logan just looks like a little Angel- he looks like he is the sweetest in those pictures! He did great! I loved them all!
Post a Comment