Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My "Little" Boy is 5


It's hard for me to imagine that 5 years ago today I gave birth to one of the most special little boys.... a day that has changed my life forever. I can remember bringing Logan home from the hospital. Darrell and I were so proud but also so nervous. We were new at this whole parenting thing. Logan was the easiest baby to care for, and to this day, is still the best sleeper. He has grown into the most handsome young boy. He loves church, sports, cars, Animal Planet, the show "Dirty Jobs", being a big brother, and list goes on and on. I get emotional thinking about how much I love him and how much he has blessed my life thus far. I know that he will grow and change but one thing will remain the same and that is how much his Daddy and I love him. We look forward to many, many more years, birthdays, and milestones to celebrate with Logan. We love you little guy. Happy Birthday!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Sarah and I are so glad that we got to share this special day with him. He is such a special little boy to us and we love him very much! Sweet post, mommy.

Jodee said...

Those pictures were soo GOOD! I loved his hair when he was little- so cute..cute now too! Awww you got a big 5 year old now! I know you had to have a tear or two getting that post ready- remembering all his pictures you posted.....:( sad!

The Nelson Family said...

I love the collage pics!! Absolutely amazing. I can't believe that Logan is five, either. Time flies. I do, believe, however, how much the both of you love your boys...it shows in so many ways. Congratulations, Logan!!