As many of you know, Darrell's dad is very ill with pancreatic cancer. When asked what has kept him fighting, he will quickly answer "the grandchildren". So, while Darrell was blowing leaves at his house today, the grandkids helped put up his Christmas tree. They worked so hard putting the ornaments in their selected places and were so proud of their work. Thanksgiving will be celebrated at PaPaw's house, so everyone was trying to decorate and clean up. I think that he enjoyed the hustle and bustle around his house, although at times, it got a little crazy.
Included are some pictures of PaPaw with the grandkids and Darrell. Please be in prayer for our family as we go through the days ahead. Also, pray for comfort for Gary and our family....the kind of comfort and peace that only God can give.







3 comments:
Julie- I did not know this about Darrell's Dad. That is so very sad! What a wonderful family you all are to be there for him. I am sure having the grandkids put up his Christmas tree made his day. I will be keeping him and you all in my prayers.
Those are all great pictures!! I know his grandchildren light up his world and he loves having them there. I am thinking and praying for all of you during this difficult time.
Julie
Thanks for the update on Darrell's Dad. He is in our prayers. I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving with him. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment