Wednesday, December 2, 2009
First Haircut
I'm not the best Mommy in the world because I didn't get a before/after shot but I was a little distraught after the whole experience and didn't think about it. Brooks had the most beautiful curls starting in the back. I only wanted an all around shaping up due to family pictures the next day. I sat down in the chair and gave the girl strict instructions to ONLY TRIM his hair and not touch his curls. Well guess what, they are gone and I went to the car and cried. I know they will grow back because Darrell has curly hair and so do many others in his family but boy was I upset with her. They don't listen sometimes. All that aside, he did pretty good with his first haircut experience.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It seems the stylist just do what they want too! His curls were cute and hopefully, they will be back soon. He sure was a big boy sitting there!
Post a Comment