Be sure to pause the music on my playlist to the right before watching slide show.
While preparing this slide show it made me realize how fast time and life flies past us. I can remember sitting in the hospital bed one year ago today not believing that at 8 pm I would be going for my C-Section to meet this little boy we had prayed for and waited so long to meet. It felt like an eternity since we had found out he was going to be in our life.
First thing this morning Logan and I sang happy birthday to him and we celebrated one whole, wonderful year of his life. We cannot wait to watch Brooks grow and celebrate many more birthdays in the years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
What a sweet video of Brooks' first year, you made me get all teary eyed. I enjoyed looking back and watching him grow. You
have a very sweet and handsome boy. Happy First Birthday lil' buddy!
What a nice little video! I love to see how babies grow...he sure is growing too! Sweet pictures:)
Post a Comment