Monday, December 22, 2008

Supporting the Home Team


Darrell and I always loved going to Titans' games when we lived in Nashville. It is such a neat game atmosphere. We froze our butts off at several games but nothing that a big, warm jacket, the thickest socks you owned, and hot chocolate wouldn't fix. Our tradition was to go to the game and go eat at Logan's Roadhouse by the fireplace afterwards to thaw out. Darrell wouldn't let me go to anymore games after I was almost due to deliver Logan because I jumped around so much and got so excited. He was afraid I would go into labor right there at the game. Sure is a fun memory.

Brooks had to wear his Titans PJ's last night in honor of their big win yesterday. I guess we'll have to settle for the best seats in the house....right on our comfy couch. Go Titans!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

The Titans are going strong this year, they have the cutest fan!!