My dad came for a visit today. He lives in the Nashville area, so we don't get to see him very often. He had some good times playing dress up with Logan and holding Brooks. We also went to eat lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Aubrey's.
When we planned this visit, he told me that he had something to give me. I never expected for him to show up with the most beautiful blanket chest you have ever seen. It smells so good like cedar. I can't wait to use it. He also was "volunteered" to make Logan a bookshelf for his room. I can't wait to see the finished product!!
Thanks Dad for your visit. Look forward to seeing you again soon.







4 comments:
The blanket chest is beautiful--what a thoughtful gift. I am so glad that you all had a good visit and that both boys had good Papa time.
That chest is perfect. He did such a good job and something like that is wonderful to have and pass along.
Brandi Lambert
"The Lamberts"
That chest is beautiful! I love cedar.
I have heard all about Aubreys from my bro and sis in law. I am going to make them take me there next time I come up.
WOW!! The floors are absolutely stunning and this chest is amazing! What a treasure to have from the hands of your father!
Post a Comment